Saturday, November 21, 2009

Surrendering


You grab me in your arms,
Taking the breath out of me.
Clutching my hair and
Tossing me to and fro.
I follow your lead,
As I am too weak with passion
To resist any attempt to guide me
Wherever you want.

My fluids arise to the surface,
Making everything easy and smooth.
Your lips make everything change.
So full, all knowing of what my mouth wants.
I’m swollen, I’m open.
You are too.

You let your needs be known.
I gladly give at will.
With my mouth, my tongue, my fingers.
Your sounds let me know it's
Pleasure you feel.
I too allow the same in return.
The walls come down.

You fill up my cavern.
I thrust my desires into you.
An even temper, ever so deep.
We are one at times.
I breathe, I can’t breathe.
My heart stops for a moment.
I’m Yours.
Marla Lukofsky July 28/09

No comments: